- Detail & Program Access
- Overview & Objectives
- Credit Eligibility
- Program Materials
- Funding Support
Access French Training
Program Access and Details:
Invited speakers for this program
Upon completion of this 30-minute online speaker training program, you will receive a certificate by email. CCRN will be notified that your training is complete.
The intent of this training is to equip speakers to deliver this accredited program.
Following training, speakers will be able to:
- Effectively deliver a session of this accredited program
- Understand the role and the regulations with regards to presenting an accredited program
- Actively encourage interactivity and discussion through a variety of methods throughout the program
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss key changes in the management of LDL-C in the 2021 CCS lipid guidelines
- Determine when to use non-HDL-C, apoB, and Lp(a) for risk assessment
- Utilize triglycerides as a marker of persistent cardiovascular risk beyond LDL-C and implement appropriate management strategies
À la fin de ce programme, les participants seront en mesure de :
- Discuter des changements dans la prise en charge du C-LDL dans les lignes directrices de 2021 sur la dyslipidémie de la SCC;
- Déterminer quand utiliser le C-non-HDL, l’Apo B et la Lp(a) pour évaluer le risque;
- Utiliser les triglycérides comme marqueur du risque cardiovasculaire persistant au-delà des C-LDL et mettre en pratique des stratégies appropriées de prise en charge.
This program has received MOC Section 1 accreditation through CSEM for 1 credit per hour.
This program was developed by the Canadian Collaborative Research Network and was funded through an educational grant received from HLS Therapeutics.